Treze questões de múltipla escolha e Verdadeiro ou Falso.
01. (Osec-SP) I fell and cut ________ with knife the other day. Peter’s father advised ________ to go and see a doctor.
He ________ took me to the hospital.
I had my arm X rayed and a penicillin injection.
a) me, me, himself
b) myself, him, himself
c) myself, me, himself
d) me, me, myself
e) him, me him
02. (Fesp) We are going to answer the test by ________.
03. (F. C. Chagas-BA) Those old people cannot carry the suitcases ________.
04. You ________ cannot be sure of the number of cativities.
05. The Indians found ________ fighting in a war that was not theirs.
06. (Cesesp) “The boy ________ father is a teacher here, was killed in the accident”.
07. (Cesesp) “Will you please ask the gentleman at the door ________ he wants to talk to?”
08. (Mackenzie-SP) People ________ live near an active volcano ________ may erupt at any moment, know that everything ________ may erupt at any moment, know that everything ________ they own may be destroyed. Those who came to watch the eruption of Mount Etna in 1971 may have wondered why the farmers, ________ house were in danger, remained in the land.
a) whose, who, that, which
b) who, whom, which, whose
c) who, which, that, whose
d) that, where, whose, which
e) who, whem, that, whom
–– He wrote several books, only one of________ had any merit.
–– The old man ________ lives next door has just died.
a) whom, who
b) which, who
c) which, whose
d) which, whom
e) whose, who
10. (F.Chagas) The house in ________ Dr. Palmer lives has just been white washed.
11. (UNICAP) Whose book is this?
It’s _______________. Assinale as afirmativas verdadeiras e as afirmativas falsas.
11) my mothers’
12. (UFPE) Observe com atenção o trecho da famosa canção da dupla Paul Simon e Art Garfunkel: “Bridge over troubled water”. Para preencher os espaços, assinale as afirmativas verdadeiras e as afirmativas falsas.
“When tears are in your eyes I’ll dry ______________ all”
Is this your cousin’s chair?
No, it isn’t …………………… .
Assinale as afirmativas verdadeiras e as afirmativas falsas: